Spring 2021 Testing Information
End-of-Grade (EOG) and End-of-Course (EOC) testing will be May 18th - May 28th from 8:00am-1:00pm.
END-OF-GRADE TESTING SCHEDULE:
- Grade 5 & 8 Science EOG - May 18
- Grades 3-5 Math EOG - May 19
- Grades 3-5 Reading EOG - May 20
- Grades 6-8 Math EOG - May 24
- Grades 6-8 Reading EOG - May 25
END-OF-COURSE TESTING SCHEDULE:
- English II EOC - May 25
- Math I EOC - May 26
- Biology EOC - May 27
- Math III - May 28
- Scholars taking the Science EOG and EOCs will need to complete the online tutorial prior to their assigned testing day. This tutorial will be facilitated by their teachers. Virtual scholars will do the tutorial virtually and in-person scholars will do the tutorial during their class times.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, only scholars who are currently assigned transportation for in-person learning will be able to ride the school bus on testing days.
- All school buses will run on regular schedule during EOG and EOC testing.
- Breakfast will be provided during testing and served between 7:30-8:00am.
- Scholars will not eat lunch until after their classroom has finished testing.
DISMISSAL FROM TESTING:
- We anticipate testing to be complete at 1:00pm daily. If you would like to pick your scholars up after testing at 1:00pm, you will need to check them out at their designated school office. You must pick up your scholars before 2:45pm otherwise they will be dismissed at 3:15pm during our normal dismissal time.
- All families arriving to campus will follow the designated traffic pattern and participate in COVID-19 screening prior to scholars exiting vehicles.
- All scholars will be required to wear masks while on campus.
WEEK OF MAY 24-28:
- For Grades 6-12, ONLY scholars taking EOG and EOC will report to campus. Scholars not scheduled for testing will have remote learning days.