Middle and High School scholars are encouraged to attend RMP's secondary "Excellence Hour" Tutoring Program.
- Scholars must be registered to participate in tutoring. Seats are limited. All scholars must register at the link: http://bit.ly/
- Tutoring will be hosted from 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM. All scholars must report to the tutoring location no later than 3:30 PM.
- Scholars must bring an assignment from their teacher to work on during tutoring. This can include but is not limited to:
- Make-up work
- Extra practice
- Assigned digital content
- Scholars are not allowed to use their cell phones during tutoring unless specified by their tutors.
- Scholars will be expected to follow all rules, policies and expectations of RMP.
NOTE: Juniors preparing for the ACT on February 20 are able to participate in tutoring everyday up to the test. Our tutors will be eagerly awaiting them!